Y2Y works with many partners on projects throughout the Yellowstone to Yukon region. Together, we achieve what is not possible alone. Y2Y engages on many different levels to help projects succeed:
- Act as project lead
- Bring local interested parties together
- Help strategize and co-ordinate
- Provide resources
- Implement campaigns together with local groups
- Provide support to local groups, including funding and resources
- Amplify important conservation work happening from Yellowstone to Yukon
- Participate in government relations
Y2Y’s role varies from project to project. In some cases, we lead the endeavor, bringing local stakeholders together, helping to strategize and co-ordinate, providing the resources necessary to tackle the issue. We also work with local groups as an equal partner in implementing a campaign. And, in other cases, Y2Y is a supportive entity working with or helping to fund local groups in whatever capacity is necessary.
Projects at a glance
Together with our partners, we’re engaged in the following projects to help connect and protect habitat from Yellowstone to Yukon.