Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative (Y2Y) is a trans-boundary, non-profit organization focused on the conservation of one of the world’s last best mountain ecosystems.
We are committed to transparency and accountability. Please see below for Annual Reports or head to our Financial Reports page for more details. You can also read our archive of downloadable newsletters.
Our latest Impact Report
Archived annual reports
Learn more about our vision, mission and work. Download our fact sheet now.
As part of our appreciation of your support, we’ve created a free map commemorating some of our favorite places and activities across the region. Subscribe to our newsletter to download the map now.
Just imagine what could happen if
more bold and audacious people gave
bold and audacious gifts to save this
incredible and threatened landscape? Learn about how you can be a part of the Y2Y vision.
Our latest news and posts
- Reducing collisions with wildlife and improving habitat connectivity in north Idaho
- Inspiring solutions set to improve lives of wildlife and people in Montana
- Lights, camera… action (for nature and people)
- Walking alongside each other
- Grizzly bears making a comeback in the Bitterroot
Header photo: Black bear and cub in Jasper National Park, Shutterstock