Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative (Y2Y) is a trans-boundary, non-profit organization focused on the conservation of one of the world’s last best mountain ecosystems.
We are committed to transparency and accountability. Please see below for Annual Reports or head to our Financial Reports page for more details. You can also read our archive of downloadable newsletters.
Our latest Impact Report
Archived annual reports
As part of our appreciation of your support, we’ve created a free map commemorating some of our favorite places and activities across the region. Subscribe to our newsletter to download the map now.
Just imagine what could happen if
more bold and audacious people gave
bold and audacious gifts to save this
incredible and threatened landscape? Learn about how you can be a part of the Y2Y vision.
Our latest news and posts
- Everyone benefits when we save a species
- Shades of green: Wild mint foraging in Alberta
- Exploring queer ecology on Alberta’s Eastern Slopes
- Exploring and learning from the Yellowstone to Yukon region
- The Eastern Slopes of the Rocky Mountain Eastern hold a bounty of beautiful birds
Header photo: Black bear and cub in Jasper National Park, Shutterstock