Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative (Y2Y) is a trans-boundary, non-profit organization focused on the conservation of one of the world’s last best mountain ecosystems.
We are committed to transparency and accountability. Please see below for Annual Reports or head to our Financial Reports page for more details. You can also read our archive of downloadable newsletters.
Our latest Impact Report
Archived annual reports
Look back on 20 years of collective progress made by more than 300 partners, donors and funders toward the Y2Y vision. Read the report now.
As part of our appreciation of your support, we’ve created a free map commemorating some of our favorite places and activities across the region. Subscribe to our newsletter to download the map now.
Our latest news and posts
- What’s at stake with the Zincton All-Season Resort in British Columbia?
- Coal mines in Alberta could have far-reaching impacts
- Weaving western science and Indigenous values, priorities and perspectives
- Entering Ethical Space: Land-based reconciliation in the Kootenay-Columbia
- Coal mining policy reinstated for Alberta’s Rocky Mountains
Header photo: Black bear and cub in Jasper National Park, Shutterstock