Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative (Y2Y) is a trans-boundary, non-profit organization focused on the conservation of one of the world’s last best mountain ecosystems.
We are committed to transparency and accountability. Please see below for Annual Reports or head to our Financial Reports page for more details. You can also read our archive of downloadable newsletters.
Our latest Impact Report
Archived annual reports
As part of our appreciation of your support, we’ve created a free map commemorating some of our favorite places and activities across the region. Subscribe to our newsletter to download the map now.
Just imagine what could happen if
more bold and audacious people gave
bold and audacious gifts to save this
incredible and threatened landscape? Learn about how you can be a part of the Y2Y vision.
Our latest news and posts
- Calgary-Banff rail line proposal isn’t on track for supporting nature
- Reconnecting the Rockies project takes step ahead in reducing wildlife-vehicle collisions on Highway 3
- Y2Y summer intern pinpoints best practices for sharing space in bear country communities
- Onward and over: The Stoney Nakoda Exshaw Wildlife Arch is going up
- Proposed Sukunka coal mine puts caribou and habitat at high risk
Header photo: Black bear and cub in Jasper National Park, Shutterstock