Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative (Y2Y) is a trans-boundary, non-profit organization focused on the conservation of one of the world’s last best mountain ecosystems.
We are committed to transparency and accountability. Please see below for Annual Reports or head to our Financial Reports page for more details. You can also read our archive of downloadable newsletters.
Our latest Impact Report
Archived annual reports
Look back on 20 years of collective progress made by more than 300 partners, donors and funders toward the Y2Y vision. Read the report now.
As part of our appreciation of your support, we’ve created a free map commemorating some of our favorite places and activities across the region. Subscribe to our newsletter to download the map now.
Our latest news and posts
- Alberta’s coal policy is getting an overhaul
- Alberta’s grizzly bear population growth due to hard work, careful planning, and policy decisions
- Opinion: Old-growth forests work hard for us. Now, we need to work for them
- Giving grizzly bears the space they need
- Pinpointing and prioritizing places in British Columbia to protect
Header photo: Black bear and cub in Jasper National Park, Shutterstock