Wild Nature Tours Guided Hikes
- Wild Nature Tours Guided Hikes
- Wildsight is hosting guided hikes called Wild Nature Tours weekly from June 25 – August 27, 2016.
- Jun 25, 2016 from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Canada/Mountain / UTC-600)
- All dates
- Jun 25, 2016 from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Jul 09, 2016 from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Jul 22, 2016 from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Jul 29, 2016 from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Aug 06, 2016 from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Aug 12, 2016 from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- There are 2 more occurrences.
- Invermere, BC
- Visit external website
- Add event to calendar
Get Outside and Explore with Wild Nature Tours Guided Hikes!
Explore the wonders of the Columbia Valley with Wild Nature Tours, guided outdoor excursions for all ages and abilities, hosted by Wildsight Invermere. For locals and visitors alike, a guided hike is a great opportunity to head off the beaten path and explore quiet, hidden spaces. Our local guides include Wildsight’s environmental educator, Kim Urbaniak, international birding guide Cam Gilles, and Dr. Suzanne Bayley, Emeritus Professor of Ecology at the University of Alberta.
Wild Natures Tours run weekly from June 25 – August 27, and offer participants of all ages and abilities the chance to get active outside and appreciate our surroundings. Tours will range in difficulty from family friendly to more physically challenging, and focus on a variety of topics including nature interpretation, wetland wonders, and birding.
For more information and to book a tour, visit Wild Nature Tours.
- Jun. 25: Flycatchers to Nutcrakers: A Birding Adventure, with Cam Gillies
- Jul. 9: Fairmont Family Walk, with Kim Urbaniak
- Jul. 22: Wetland Wonders, with Suzanne Bayley
- Jul. 29: Sense of Place, with Carol Patterson
- Aug. 6: Wild Food and Medicinal Plants, with Kalista Pruden
- Aug. 12: Grasslands: Lessons on an Undervalued Ecosystem, with Gail Berg
- Aug. 20: Animal Tracks and Signs, with Kalista Pruden
- Aug. 27: Hike to Jumbo Pass, with Mike Baker