- Trails Fest
- On June 11, the Friends of Kananaskis Country will host the 2nd annual TRAILS FEST. Join them in celebrating Kananaskis trails, people, and culture.
- Jun 11, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM (Canada/Mountain / UTC-600)
- Kananaskis Village, Alberta
- Visit external website
- Add event to calendar
On June 11, the Friends of Kananaskis Country will host the 2nd annual TRAILS FEST. Join them in celebrating Kananaskis trails, people, and culture.
The event will consist of multiple activities that showcase the many ways trails are used.
- Connect with local hiking, biking, skiing and outdoor clubs and organizations showcasing their activities and how you can get involved.
- Presentations about Kananaskis trails projects.
- Afternoon guided trail activity will include hiking, biking, trail building, orienteering, trail running and more. There’s something for everyone to enjoy.
All activities are free.
10:00 – 2:00 Connect with local clubs and organizations
11:00 – 12:00 Presentations
- Alberta Environment and Parks Backcountry Trail Flood Rehabilitation Program on Public Land
- Trans Canada Trail: High Rockies Linkage – Phase 2
12:00 BBQ Lunch (free)
1:30 – 3:00 Guided Activities (hiking, biking, trail building, trail running, and more)
Event sign up will open May 16, 2016.