- Trails Fest
- On May 30, 2015, the Friends of Kananaskis Country will host the first annual TRAILS FEST and we want you to join us in celebrating Kananaskis trails, people, and culture!
- May 30, 2015 from 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM (Canada/Mountain / UTC-600)
- Canmore Nordic Centre, Canmore AB
- Contact Name
- Nancy Ouimet
- Contact Phone
- Visit external website
- Add event to calendar
On May 30th the Friends of Kananaskis Country will host the first annual TRAILS FESTand we want you to join us in celebrating Kananaskis trails, people, and culture!
- Learn how the West Bragg Creek All Season Plan was realized – and the newest Trans Canada Trail section: High Rockies Linkage project from Goat Creek to Elk Pass.
- Connect with local hiking, biking, skiing and outdoor clubs & organizations showcasing their activities and how you can get involved.
- Afternoon guided trail activity will include hiking, biking, trail building, bird watching, disc golf, orienteering, trail running and more. Sign up for your favourite trail activity or try something new! There’s something for everyone to enjoy.
11:00 – 12:00 Presentations:
Realizing West Bragg Creek All Season Plan presented by Greater Bragg Creek Trail Association
Trans Canada Trail: High Rockies Linkage presented by McElhanney Consulting Services
11:00 – 1:30 Connect with local Clubs & Organizations
12:00 BBQ Lunch (free)
1:30 – 3:00 Guided Activities (hiking, biking, trail building, bird watching, disc golf, orienteering, and more)
All activities are free, donations welcome.
Activities sign up will open May 1.
For more information, and to help with the event, contact Nancy Ouimet at email@example.com or 403-678-5593.