Minimize Your Own Impact
Living with Wildlife
- Learn how to live smart with wildlife - both at home and on the trail.
- Be "Bear-Aware" and help reduce the number of bear-human conflicts.
- Got a green thumb and want to make your garden an attractive safe haven for wildlife, birds, butterflies and more? Learn how to garden for wildlife!
Responsible Living and Consuming
- Support responsible forestry - buy wood and paper products that are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Take a quiz to see how your ecological footprint compares with the national average, and work towards reducing it.
- Learn how to tread lightly on the land and water. Take a free 30-minute online awareness course!
Adopt or Support a Wild Animal
- Give a friend or family member a meaningful gift - adopt an endangered animal from WWF. Some of the animals in the Yellowstone to Yukon region that you can adopt include bald eagles, grizzly bears, moose, bison, big horn sheep and woodpeckers!
- Wolves are not protected in Canada, and are on the endangered species list in the US. Sponsor a wolf through the Northern Lights Wildlife Wolf Centre.
More tips, information and links coming soon.
Suggestions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.